CollectingBanter

-   Football (US) (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Want to buy!!! 1962 Post cereal football cards (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=85664)

David Levin September 22nd 04 04:51 PM

Want to buy!!! 1962 Post cereal football cards

Hi,

I am interested in buying 1962 Post Cereal Football cards. Looking
for nice cuts, larger quantities preferred. Please contact me with
what you have available.

Let me know if you have some cards you want to sell

Thanks

Dave
310 471 1959, or send me email at:

or visit my website at:
http://www.gfg.com/baseball/football.shtml

For more information on these cards, as well as others,
contact David Levin at: "
All prices are listed by the
software as a guide. some of the cards are slightly
better or worse than the catagory they may be in,
but I try to put them in the closest condition catagory
available.
List is subject to change.
10 day moneyback guarantee, you pay postage and handling,
visa/mc accepted. We have a secure order form at our site.
http://www.gfg.com/baseball

David Levin
Global Frontier Group
P.O. Box 49723