CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Non Rock-ola wallbox with a Rock-ola juke? (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=8038)

Joe Blow May 1st 04 12:33 PM

Non Rock-ola wallbox with a Rock-ola juke?

I have a Rock-ola 424 (100 play) juke, and the proper stepper for it. I
want to hook up a wallbox, but I really don't like the look of the "correct"
Rock-ola wallbox that goes with it. Would it be possible to hook up a
similar vintage Seeburg wallbox, or some other brand? Is this info on the
net anywhere?

Thanks in advance!

[email protected] May 2nd 04 09:52 PM

"Joe Blow" wrote in message
I have a Rock-ola 424 (100 play) juke, and the proper stepper for it. I
want to hook up a wallbox, but I really don't like the look of the

"correct"
Rock-ola wallbox that goes with it. Would it be possible to hook up a
similar vintage Seeburg wallbox, or some other brand? Is this info on the
net anywhere?

Thanks in advance!

No expert here, but my 435 Rock-Ola works just fine with a Seeburg 100
wallbox. My dad used to have two restaurants hooked up like that with about
eight of 'em. Maybe yours will work too!