CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   How to install arm on Wurlitzer 3500 Zodiac (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=150296)

Kevin Rhinehart October 29th 05 06:58 AM

How to install arm on Wurlitzer 3500 Zodiac

I removed the arm on my 3500, and now I am trying to reinstall. What
is the trick to setting it up? I can't get it to line up correctly
with the turntable or magazine? Is there a trick with lining up the
gears? Thanks.

Kevin Rhinehart October 29th 05 09:47 AM

How to install arm on Wurlitzer 3500 Zodiac

I should have been more clear. This is the arm that grabs the record
and puts it on the turntable.

Looking back on it now, removing the arm was a bad idea. I can't get
it set up properly now. Not even close!