CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   need help with coupler for Seeburg STD160 (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=241104)

Barnhart Pinball January 27th 08 12:05 AM

need help with coupler for Seeburg STD160

Hi, my Vogue II has started to make a 'rumbling' noise which I believe
stems from the rubber coupler getting hard. My question is this - are the
couplers the same going back to the AY (since I'm making an order to
JukeboxUSA for my other juke, an AY160) or is it specific to the STD?

--
Looking for High Speed, Firepower & Sharpshooter backglasses in good
shape.

John Robertson January 27th 08 12:36 AM

Barnhart Pinball wrote:
Hi, my Vogue II has started to make a 'rumbling' noise which I believe
stems from the rubber coupler getting hard. My question is this - are the
couplers the same going back to the AY (since I'm making an order to
JukeboxUSA for my other juke, an AY160) or is it specific to the STD?

While you are checking that you also need to check the motor rubber
mounts plus the rubber bushings deep inside the turntable. Actually I
rarely change the turntable bushing due to the painful process to get at
them! Unless we are doing a full restoration it usually is not needed.

John :-#)#
www.flippers.com