CollectingBanter

-   Dolls (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Value of CAbbage Patch Doll (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=128515)

Kris May 9th 05 03:31 PM

Value of CAbbage Patch Doll

Hi- My nana just got the original Red Sox Cabbage Patch Doll, red hair,
full uniform with the posable thumbs. Never removed from the the box.
I have read these messages and looked on Ebay and is it safe to say
that this is only worth $25 or less, or is this a collectible because
of the success of the Red Sox. She has not taken it out of the box
just wanted to see if this has any worth or will have any worth in the
future!
Thanks Kris.