CollectingBanter

CollectingBanter (http://www.collectingbanter.com/index.php)
-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   1448 rockola (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=323523)

BikerAl January 7th 16 09:35 PM

1448 rockola

I have a rockola 1448 jukebox that was working fine until the other day. It now will not return the record when it has finnished playing.It just clicks in the on/off box inside the machine. Any advise please

nhocbb82 January 8th 16 10:07 AM

Ligue kehilangan daya saing ketika Paris SG tidak memiliki saingan. Pada grafik, klub Prancis modal sendiri kuda dengan 19 poin gap jauh daripada mengejar kelompok. Hangatkan untuk, guru Laurent Blanc akan menyambut Bastia diterima, tim peringkat 16 di klasemen. Ini penonton adalah kesempatan bagi tim papan atas memiliki 3 poin untuk memperkuat perusahaan tentu lebih "kursi panas". Belakang Paris SG, Monako adalah terobosan untuk naik ke No 2, sementara "kuda hitam" Angers menunjukkan tanda-tanda kelelahan lelah. Hanya untuk melihat GFC Ajaccio, tim kerajaan dapat sepenuhnya akan membuat perbedaan perbedaan. Bertentangan dengan lawan peringkat di atas, Angers akan sangat besar kesulitan memiliki "kuda hitam", yang Caen. Meski bermain di kandang dan dinilai lebih tinggi tetapi tidak mudah jika tim peringkat No 3 dengan kemenangan kemenangan . Pada saat yang sama saat itu, orang-orang seperti St.Etienne, Lyon, Marseille akan juga berurutan di. Lawan dari 3 tim dari Nantes, Troyes dan Guingamp. Ini semua adalah pasangan yang sangat layak perhatian 20, musim Liga Prancis 2015/2016. Mengundang Anda untuk bergabung Komentar hadir dan diantisipasi hasil dan M88

Steven Raasch[_2_] January 8th 16 01:46 PM

1448 rockola

Not sure I completely understand, but if your problem is that the tonearm doesn't return to it's rest position after the record ends, look to adjust the contacts that detect the tonearm position after the end of the record. On my 1438, it's a leaf-contact just under the swivel base of the tonearm.

-Steve

On Thursday, January 7, 2016 at 9:43:06 PM UTC-5, BikerAl wrote:
I have a rockola 1448 jukebox that was working fine until the other day.
It now will not return the record when it has finnished playing.It just
clicks in the on/off box inside the machine. Any advise please

--
BikerAl

John Robertson January 8th 16 10:32 PM

1448 rockola

On 01/08/2016 5:46 AM, Steven Raasch wrote:
Not sure I completely understand, but if your problem is that the tonearm doesn't return to it's rest position after the record ends, look to adjust the contacts that detect the tonearm position after the end of the record. On my 1438, it's a leaf-contact just under the swivel base of the tonearm.

-Steve

On Thursday, January 7, 2016 at 9:43:06 PM UTC-5, BikerAl wrote:
I have a rockola 1448 jukebox that was working fine until the other day.
It now will not return the record when it has finnished playing.It just
clicks in the on/off box inside the machine. Any advise please

--
BikerAl

Hi (biker) Al,

Does the cancel switch near the volume control work? If yes, then Steve
is on the mark here...

If the cancel button doesn't work, then check for a blown fuse.

John :-#)#

PS, I ride a Dnepr MT30-10 sidecar rig in the winter and a K1300GT the
rest of the year - what are you on?

--
(Please post followups or tech inquiries to the USENET newsgroup)
John's Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9
(604)872-5757 or Fax 872-2010 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com
"Old pinballers never die, they just flip out."