CollectingBanter

-   General Discussion (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   From Nepotic to Dynastial Communism - told by Stamps (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=309305)

Terry Reedy February 28th 11 05:17 AM

From Nepotic to Dynastial Communism - told by Stamps

On 2/21/2011 8:26 PM, Victor Manta wrote:
In the Eastern and Central Europe, occupied in the 1960s by the USSR, we
were tout in schools that under Communism people will be equal and each
of them will get in function of his needs. Because obviously the reality
was far away from it, we were told also that the happy communism era
could not be reached immediately but just after a struggle against all
kind of enemies, by personal privations and a hard work.

There were some wise and experienced man and women who knew how to lead
us in this struggle, and strangely enough, they were often relatives.
Please find below some of the best known examples of such leaders.

http://www.reds-on.postalstamps.biz/...-communism.htm

Interesting page, particularly the multiple examples of wives with
power. Evita Peron is the most prominent non-communist example I can
think of in the last century. Hillary Clinton may yet become another in
this century.

You left out Fidel and Raul Castro in Cuba.