CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   WTB.... Parts for Antique Appartus CD countertop juke (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=323095)

[email protected] November 27th 14 02:38 PM

WTB.... Parts for Antique Appartus CD countertop juke

Well I need some parts for an Antique Appartus CD jukebox, so far everyone has laughed but I will keep trying. I need the single row digital display, and the amp. Working parts of course.

John Robertson November 27th 14 03:46 PM

On 11/27/2014, 6:38 AM, wrote:
Well I need some parts for an Antique Appartus CD jukebox, so far everyone has laughed but I will keep trying. I need the single row digital display, and the amp. Working parts of course.

Hi Ron,

Have you tried contacting Rockola? That is who Antique Apparatus are now...

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com

Alan Hood November 28th 14 10:36 AM

Hi Ron,

Rock Ola of course is owned by Rowe Ami now, the Counter Top CD used Rowe Ami parts, the amplifier was the housed in a tray that was removed from the back of the jukebox, this amplifier had the Rowe Ami power supply parts in there and the pre-amplifier and driver boards, the issue was that everything else was a latch up. I have spent many hours trying to resolve faults on these amplfier trays. Take the amp boards out and put them into a standard chassis and they are fine, put them back in the tray and you are back to square one.

Regards
Alan

Alan Hood
ami-man
UK

John Robertson November 28th 14 05:25 PM

-

[...]

Rowe bought out Glen? I must have missed that...

http://www.playmeter.com/PMnews.html

Hmm, seems Glen Streeter is still CEO of Rockola.

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com

John Robertson November 28th 14 08:49 PM

On 11/27/2014, 6:38 AM, wrote:-
[...]

Just heard back from Rock-Ola:

"Rowe didn't buy Rock-ola. Ami Entertainment took over the commercial
side ( wallrocks, erocks, rockstars). We sold them all commercial parts."

So, Rock-ola is still building the home jukeboxes - CDs, etc., not
unlike how Glen started back in the 80s taking care of the home market.

John :-#)#
www.flippers.com