CollectingBanter

-   Coins (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   WWII currency? Need help Indentifying. (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=322774)

[email protected] February 16th 14 05:02 AM

WWII currency? Need help Indentifying.

On Saturday, 16 November 1996 19:00:00 UTC+11, Ron wrote:
I need some help in identifying some notes I have:

1.Lettering- DE Japansche Regeering, EEN cent and in the corners 1's,
SS on either side of lettering. on other side is a large 1 in center
and 1's in the corners.

2. Lettering-De Japansche Regreeing, VIJF cent and 5 in two corner's,
SH on either side of lettering. on other side is large 5 in center and
5's in corner's.

3. Lettering- De Japansche Regeering betaalt aan toonder EEN Gulden and
1's on either side and in lower corners, SI on either side. on other
side is a large 1 and larger 1's on either side.

4.this one I believe is some kind of note from the netherlands.
Lettering- Nederlandsch-Inde muntbiljet, Serial No.'s AX323107, EEN
Nederlandsch-Indische, Gouvernementsgulden, Satoe Roepiah, wettig
betaalmiddel. has picture of a woman on the right and a crest on the
left. their is a readable date of 1943 on it also.

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Ron