CollectingBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   PCVU File organizer is on SALE Now - limited time! (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=115921)

mariost June 27th 03 10:36 PM

PCVU File organizer is on SALE Now - limited time!

Dear Philatelic Friends,

we are pleased to announce our weekend special for readers of this list
and newsgroups. For this weekend only, we are having a 1/3 off sale on
our product PCVU - our windows file organizer . What does it do you sk ?

It can ZIP & UNZIP files, has a built in easy to use FTP module to
send your files to your website. It is a dual pane file manager , file
viewer, powerful search capabilities, file drag & drop, context
sensitive popup menus, comprehensive help file built in, Hex editor &
much much more.

For a limited time, for Philatelic.net members, you can order your copy
for $19.99 US ( regular price is $29.99 ).
Download your FREE 21 day trial ( fully functional ) & give it a try.
We are sure once you use it , you will want to purchase it.

**** To get the $19.99 special price, mention AD Code GDLNet-030627
****

Offer expires midnight June 30th .

Visit http://www.pcvu.com & see for yourself

regards
Marios
--
Developers of EzStamp, AlbumGen & EzGrader & PCVU

Email: OR
Websites:
http://www.ezstamp.com
http://www.stamptools.com