CollectingBanter

-   Basketball (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   UD Black Diamond Dwyane Wade RC Gold 88/100 (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=67680)

GB January 11th 04 08:56 PM

UD Black Diamond Dwyane Wade RC Gold 88/100

I have a mint UD Black Diamond Dwyane Wade RC 88/100 Gold, beautiful
rare rookie card of this future star. Card has serious room to grow.
Will part with this card for $20 delivered. I accept Paypal and am
verified. Email at

Zack Kirkpatrick April 6th 11 08:20 AM

I am interested in your card please contact me at

Zack Kirkpatrick April 8th 11 04:44 AM

Do you still have the Dwyane wade card, I would love to buy it from you. My email address is or call me at 864 9792366, I do have a paypal account so I could pay you instantly. Please let me know either way thanks. Zack Kirkpatrick