CollectingBanter

-   Pens & Pencils (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   "Unique double-sided nib, firm one side, flexible the other"! (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=131507)

[email protected] June 1st 05 02:29 AM

"Unique double-sided nib, firm one side, flexible the other"!

Anyone here tried the Pentel Tetras Stylo "disposable fountain pens"?

They sound interesting

"Unique double-sided nib, firm one side, flexible the other for stylish
writing. Smooth flowing liquid ink with a high-tech ink regulator."

I recall trying the older ones and they were a favorite disposable a
few years ago
http://www.euroffice.co.uk/itm_show....tain-Pens-JM20

The Tetras Stylo seems to be a newer and more evolved version
http://www.euroffice.co.uk/itm_show....-Fountain-Pens

KCat June 1st 05 04:44 AM

haven't tried one but it seems like I know someone who has..

thinking thinking

Ouch. That hurts. If I think of it, I'll let you know. I think the basic
feeling was "interesting but not particularly enjoyable" but everyone's
different of course. YMMV and all that rot.