CollectingBanter

-   Autographs (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Friday/Saturday, 12/14-15/12 (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=321795)

Joe December 16th 12 02:16 AM

Friday/Saturday, 12/14-15/12

Well, the week ended pretty good, some successes and the usual RTS's.

Baseball
Bogener, Terry, 411 E. McCabe Ave, Palmyra, MO 63461-2012, 2 signed IC's.
Bonner, Bob, 990 Manitou Rd, Hilton, NY 14468, 1 signed IC's, and a signed religious track.

Star Trek, STOS
Perry, Roger, 47220 Amir Dr, Palm Desert, CA 92260, played Capt John Christopher, 2 signed IC's.

My RTS was Abraham, F. Murray, from one of the ST movies. Was told he doesn't sign TTM, but found a new address were he's in a play, I think, might work, only cost me 45 cents, what the heck. Hope everyone had a great week,

Joe