CollectingBanter

-   Autographs (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   A very dissapointing day, 6/16/12 (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=321179)

Joe June 19th 12 12:13 PM

A very dissapointing day, 6/16/12

Well, after a few good days, the week ended on a very sour note; the old mail box was loaded with nothing but RTS's, and one that informed me a gentleman had passed away. Here's the list:

Military
Gavin, John, Korea, actor, Korean veteran.

Star Trek
Mitchell, Colin, c/o Bohemia Entertainment Grp, 8170 Beverly Blvd, Ste 102, LA, CA 90048
Lando, Joe, c/o Metropolitan Talent Agency, 4526 Wilshire Blvd, LA, CA 90010, played a Shore patrolman in ST: V movie, was also in Alien Nation.

Babylon 5
Craig, Andrew, c/o Audience Relations, CBC, PO Box 500, Station A, Toronto, ON M5W 1E6

Football
Runager, Max, 11 Whittakers Mill Rd, Williamsburg, VA 23185, must not want mail, in big red letters, Return to Sender.

Baseball
Leary, Tim, 17020 W. Sunset Blvd, Apt 8, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272-3216

Hope everyone had a better day than me, next week has to be better. Sent out 5 yesterday, we'll see how things work out,

Joe