CollectingBanter

-   Pens & Pencils (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Latest Pen Victory (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=293538)

Aaron W. Hsu[_3_] June 24th 10 11:59 PM

Latest Pen Victory

So, I guess I should post something of how pens and me are going these
days. :-) Can't let this group seem really that dead.

Actually, I had some friends over the other day with rather standard
handwriting problems today. They saw my handwriting, commented on it, and
then we actually bartered for lessons. I'm getting music lessons in
exchange for them learning in the ins and outs of penmanship and the other
writing arts. :-) I've got them familiar with all the major pen types now
that I use, and they're learning Spencerian. It's quite a good feeling to
see newcomers to the pen arts. :-D

Aaron W. Hsu