CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   ROWE MMCD-1 cd jukebox has a Message Center on the lcd screen? whoknew? (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=256017)

Skooters_in_town September 2nd 08 04:42 AM

ROWE MMCD-1 cd jukebox has a Message Center on the lcd screen? whoknew?

I was playing around in the programming menu. I was in the attract
menu (2). 0-5 uses various functions and 6-9 are N/A according to the
manual. But I discovered that (7) is a function!! It is the *MESSAGE
CENTER*. From here you have options 0, 1 and 2. (0) is the msg
schedule, (1)appears to be which msg number you would like on, and the
rest appears to be the month day and year, and (2) is msg edit/del. I
was unable to figure out who to delete a message. But I was able to
program messages and sentences customly! From here it's 0 and 1 to
toggle through the alpha letters and numbers. After putting the
machine back in 'normal' mode nothing has changed. I was hoping my
message would display on the lcd screen. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO
PROGRAM CUSTOM RUNNING MESSAGES ON THE LCD SCREEN?