CollectingBanter

-   Paper Money (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Zimbabwe to Issue 100 Billion Bearer Checks on Monday (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=253142)

[email protected] July 19th 08 12:47 PM

Zimbabwe to Issue 100 Billion Bearer Checks on Monday

http://tomchao.com/archive.html

Owen W. Linzmayer July 19th 08 03:11 PM

Zimbabwe to Issue 100 Billion Bearer Checks on Monday

I can't even begin to image how frustrating it must be to be a citizen under
this regime. I thought we had it bad in the US, but Mugabe makes Bush look
like a gentle genius.

BTW, I have worked up a revised catalog covering Zimbabwe's notes and would
like to collaborate with anyone who is an expert on the subject to ensure
that I have all the facts correct. If you're interested, please drop me a
line.

On 7/19/08 4:47 AM, in article
,