CollectingBanter

-   General Discussion (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Seek opinions on French Pmk. (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=314794)

rod222 April 27th 11 05:35 AM

Seek opinions on French Pmk.

http://cjoint.com/11av/ADBgHMC6Trw.htm

Bonjour,
Can anyone confirm or give an opinion on this one please

PP = printed matter Journal postmark ?

Thanks.

Droger Jean-Paul April 27th 11 07:19 AM

Seek opinions on French Pmk.

rod222 avait prétendu :
http://cjoint.com/11av/ADBgHMC6Trw.htm

Bonjour,
Can anyone confirm or give an opinion on this one please

PP = printed matter Journal postmark ?

Thanks.

PP = Port Payé

This is a cancelation on printed mattern, but generally newspaper; this
is a very common cancellation because issued from Paris; you can find
the same from other French towns, some are scarce but it don't exist
many collectors from those cancellations!

have a nice day.

--
Pour m'envoyer un mail, remplacer anti par droger et manama par
wanadoo; to send me directly a mail replace anti with droger and manama

rod222 April 27th 11 12:21 PM

Seek opinions on French Pmk.

Hmmm not sure if my "Thank you" got through,

Anyhows Thankyou Jean-Paul

(Thumbs up!)

rod222 avait prétendu :

Blair (TC) April 27th 11 05:27 PM

Seek opinions on French Pmk.

On Apr 27, 12:35*am, "rod222" wrote:
http://cjoint.com/11av/ADBgHMC6Trw.htm

Bonjour,
Can anyone confirm or give an opinion on this one please

PP = printed matter Journal postmark ?

Thanks.

Lots more here...

http://www.google.ca/search?tbm=isch...&aqi=&aql=&oq=