CollectingBanter

-   Dolls (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Heidi Ott Dolls For Sale (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=26204)

Donna September 29th 03 04:08 PM

Heidi Ott Dolls For Sale

*LOOK! Heidi Ott Dolls For Sale
*For Sale: Heidi Ott Dolls with hard vinyl faces & cloth bodies: 1993-1997
Little Ones & Discontinued Dream Kids--hard vinyl, high quality wigs, cloth
bodies. All are MIB.
*Pictured doll is 12 in. Catherine, auburn loop braids, aqua check dress, white
apron, hat, knit potholder. $120.00+$9.50 Ground FedEx or UPS S&H/$12.50 for
insured Priority Mail
*Many are listed and pictured at website on the following web page; paste in a
browser to view listing: http://www.dkkdolls.com/List5.html
*To go to the index of my huge listing of other dolls, go he
http://www.dkkdolls.com/home.html
*For order information, go hehttp://www.dkkdolls.com/ToOrder.html
*Some of offerings (all discontinued) are the following Little Ones from
1993-1997:
*12 in. Beatrice, 1995, long red hair. $120.00
*1999 12" Callie, #M87, blonde ringlets, blue eyes, freckles, red dress.
$120.00
*1995-96 12" Augusta, dark blonde braids with curls, blue eyes, pink/lavendar
floral dress with cream pinafore with crocheted top, cream crocheted hat, and
purse, knit socks, black shoes. $120.00
*12" 1997 Natasia, #M89, blonde hair w/front loop, beige bow, blue eyes, deep
green velvet dress w/beige smocking, matching hat, black shoes. $120.00
*Heidi Ott Dream Kid from 1996: 12 in. Bonnie - $85.00
*1996 18" Classic Bavarian Girl. Blonde braids, blue eyes, mint doll, box has
dings. $230.00
*See above links at website for description and pictures of many of these
dolls. Many Other Dolls- at website.
*To see Ebay offerings and items for auction and comments about me on Ebay,
click to go he http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/dkkdolls/
*For items featured in my Collectors Online Showcase at tias.com, go
hehttp://www.tias.com/stores/donnaskorner/
*Email