CollectingBanter

-   Autographs (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Andy Griffith Show TTM Success (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=1527)

CraigAK62 July 31st 03 02:39 AM

Andy Griffith Show TTM Success

First mail success I have had in a looooooong time... Tuesday's mail brought
two B&W signed 8x10's from Margaret Kerry, who had been on two TAGS shows, of
her with the Three Stooges when she was in the live tags to the cartoons in the
60's. She also enclosed a signed note. These came out of a phone conversation
I had with her last week about the Mayberry event we had both attended earlier
this month. She is quite the talker so thank God she got another call or I
might STILL be on the line. I'm pretty happy with these. Anyone needs the
addy, let me know.

Craig