CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Bulbs For A R-86 (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=323907)

rpucci April 11th 17 05:49 PM

Bulbs For A R-86

Hi Can someone tell me the correct bulb the R-86 the ones that flash on and off.I think it is a # 73.Thanks

Alan Hood April 12th 17 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rpucci (Post 698344)
Hi Can someone tell me the correct bulb the R-86 the ones that flash on and off.I think it is a # 73.Thanks

Hello Robert,

Its a while since we were last in contact.

The small wedge lamps are 14 volts, there was an issue with some suppliers supplying 12 volt versions, these overloaded the sound to light units and burnt out poor soldered Molex plugs on the units.

Regards
Alan

Alan Hood
ami-man