CollectingBanter

-   Card discussions (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   WTF.... This smells funny (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=18699)

LARGE EYES July 1st 03 06:41 PM

WTF.... This smells funny

It's very clear. You are buying the #1 redemption card in a BGS 9 raw card
review holder.

Only4Ebay July 2nd 03 04:59 AM

It's very clear. You are buying the #1 redemption card in a BGS 9 raw card
review holder.

Yes, that is the way I read it also. I have to question the wisdom of grading
a redemption card that the owner will almost certainly want to send in.....

LARGE EYES July 2nd 03 07:31 AM

In article ,
(Only4Ebay) writes:

It's very clear. You are buying the #1 redemption card in a BGS 9 raw card
review holder.

Yes, that is the way I read it also. I have to question the wisdom of
grading
a redemption card that the owner will almost certainly want to send in.....

Well, given the current price, it looks very wise. Plus, it only cost them
about $6-10