CollectingBanter

-   Card discussions (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Invitation from ebay and Beyond Basics to Business (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=232713)

[email protected] November 13th 07 05:57 PM

Invitation from ebay and Beyond Basics to Business

Hello

While researching ebay User groups, we came across your group. We
would like to invite you to listen to our weekly live call in radio
program, ebay & Beyond: Basics to Business. Our show airs Saturdays
from 4-6 PM ET, (moving to the 1-3 PM timeslot on December 1, 2007)
and is the ONLY Objective, Informative, and INDEPENDENT live call in
radio program that airs both on AM terrestrial radio in Erie PA, and
streams live on the internet from our website www.basicstobusiness.com.

In addition, our past shows are archived and looped 24/7 on our
Live365 Internet Radio site. We invite listeners to call in as we
feature local and national sellers, and local and national experts on
ebay and internet marketing.

We look forward to the opportunity to add you to our listening
audience!

Dave White & "Sparky"

ebay & Beyond: Basics to Business

www.basicstobusiness.com