CollectingBanter

-   Books (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Books on Law (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=17639)

Diane January 15th 04 05:36 PM

Books on Law

Can anyone tell me why Law books are so expensive to buy. Just seems
criminal to me.
http://www.stores.ebay.co.uk/aaaworldofbooks

Diane January 15th 04 06:36 PM

wrote in message
In article ,
(Diane) wrote:

Can anyone tell me why Law books are so expensive to buy. Just seems
criminal to me.
http://www.stores.ebay.co.uk/aaaworldofbooks

Short shelf lives, captive(!) markets. Maybe quite high editorial costs
too.

You could be right Barney, but I feel the jury is still out on this one.

Jonathan Sachs January 15th 04 10:30 PM

wrote:

Can anyone tell me why Law books are so expensive to buy.

Short shelf lives, captive(!) markets. Maybe quite high editorial costs
too.

And small editions.

My mail address is jsachs177 at earthlink dot net.