CollectingBanter

-   Autographs (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   JUST LOOK AT THIS EBAY SELLER (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=3744)

NoMoreBadAutos February 28th 04 10:43 PM

JUST LOOK AT THIS EBAY SELLER

bshawww,,,,,, private auctions, hidden feedback, read his item descriptions, he
does not know if he is buying autographs from dealers or getting them to sign
in that celebrity hotspot of Flint, Michigan.

NoMoreBadAutos March 2nd 04 04:51 PM

I helped get him booted,,, sometimes there is justice and sometimes (rarely)
ebay will act.

Robert de Ridder March 2nd 04 07:03 PM

"NoMoreBadAutos" schreef in bericht
I helped get him booted,,, sometimes there is justice and sometimes

(rarely)
ebay will act.

It costs them money to act...

David Rennick March 3rd 04 07:19 AM

It costs them money to act...

That's right. And all the more reason not to act. The seller was providing
a service after all....

. nl...