CollectingBanter

-   Coins (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Help with Pictures (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=32414)

texaso March 19th 04 01:03 AM

Help with Pictures

I enjoy this site but can't figure out how you add the pictures.
Anyone want to tell me how?

J. Craton March 19th 04 01:10 AM

texaso wrote:

I enjoy this site but can't figure out how you add the pictures.
Anyone want to tell me how?

Could have sworn I have seen a few people try and help you already .......

--
Jason Craton ---- CONECA N-3407 --- WINS #5
---------------------------

Nick is a DICK!
Reid is a troglodyte!

Bill Krummel March 19th 04 01:34 AM

"texaso" wrote in message
om...
I enjoy this site but can't figure out how you add the pictures.
Anyone want to tell me how?

Reply by email and I will step you through it. Bill

Padraic Brown March 19th 04 02:57 AM

On 18 Mar 2004 17:03:33 -0800, (texaso) wrote:

I enjoy this site but can't figure out how you add the pictures.
Anyone want to tell me how?

Your best bet will be to place pictures on a website (there are plenty
of free sites) and post the url here.

There is also the NG alt.binaries.pictures.numismatic where you can
post pictures. Not everyone is able to access that group, hence, if
you want the most people to see what you've got you need to place them
on a webpage.

Padraic.

la cieurgeourea provoer mal trasfu
ast meiyoer ke 'l andrext ben trasfu.