CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Retiring in 5 Months (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=238407)

Rich Klestinez January 1st 08 07:03 PM

Retiring in 5 Months

Finally going to get back some of Uncle Sams bucks (really my bucks I paid
them)
30 years plus of lugging around jukeboxes and repairing amps. No more
luggin for me, but, I will still be repairing amps for a long time to come
(I hope)
Moved all of my parts and junk out of the warehouse and have it all here at
the shop.
I have an inventory that is available at
http://webpages.charter.net/richklestinez/cats.html
Lots of amps and stuff. It is fairly current, but, send me an e-mail for
current prices as the page has been up for 2 years for my customers to
browse.
email me at:
richklestinez(at)charter(.net) remove the ( )

While digging around in my tube stock I found a box of 100ea of the
following tubes. These are N.O.S

JAN6SJ7, metal tube, made by GE code date 79-07 (seventh week of 1979) price
$4.00 ea.
and
JAN6J5WGT, glass tube, made by phillipsECG, code date 85-52 (dec of 1985)
price $ 5.00 ea.

I will post a bunch of rebult amps and receivers that I have in stock later
next week. They are not on the website.

Thanks for reading this.

Rich Klestinez
The Amp Man

Jeff@AZJC January 27th 08 04:14 AM

Retiring in 5 Months

On Jan 1, 12:03*pm, "Rich Klestinez" wrote:
[...]

Hey Rich,
Looked at your inventory, I need a 550 for W3400. How much?

Thanks!

Jeff
Arizona Jukebox Company