CollectingBanter

-   Coins (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Ping Puppet Master (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=23702)

Joe Schell July 1st 03 01:36 AM

Ping Puppet Master

In article , says...

The RCC PuppetMasters. Kinda like the old CoinMasters
(whateverhappenedtothem?)

A very good idea gone bad because of power trips. In the end, the
founder (Matt Hays) had given everything over to the president (roxanne
goldberg) because he trusted her with it all and he eventually was
kicked out (yes, the founder!). She was a copper kuku as well as plain
old KUKU!
Most of the active members went over and formed WINS - World Internet
Numismatic Society.

I wondered whatever happened to that group.
--
Copper is as copper does.

Joe Schell July 1st 03 01:36 AM

In article ,
says...
Just exactly which one of you guys is the Puppet Master?

Well , I got to thinking. We could all take turns being the Puppet
Master. The Puppet Master for the week should take his/her vacation and
go visit AH. So AH would have an RCC puppet camped on his doorstep every
day of the year.
--
Copper is as copper does.