CollectingBanter

-   Pens & Pencils (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Anyone remember PiP SQUIRT pens from the 80's? Trying to find some info. (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=10524)

427Cobra September 7th 04 06:12 AM

Anyone remember PiP SQUIRT pens from the 80's? Trying to find some info.

Hi all,

I couldn't believe there is no info on this "toy" pen anywhere on the
net. I was cleaning out the ol' basement and found mine from ages
ago. It's missing the cap and will need a refill, but it still
squirts like it did when I was soaking my little sister and brother
with it! :) It's not perfect, but I was wondering if there is any
collectibility to this pen or maybe what sort of value (if any) it
has. Also, I was wondering if anyone remembers what color it wrote
in. Here is a pic http://home.earthlink.net/~fiveliter.../pipsquirt.jpg
Who was the manufacturer? Thanks!

Alex