CollectingBanter

-   Card discussions (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   is javy lopez your nl mvp? (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=18757)

Knoblockhead August 13th 03 03:01 AM

is javy lopez your nl mvp?

where exactly did his offensive prowess come from this year? yikes.

kh

"Johndaigle1" wrote in message
9if the season ended today?

gotta give him a look

free online poker tournaments with real cash prizes, no gimmicks
go to: http://www.geocities.com/puddingskin...assic_tan.html

SolomonDCramer August 13th 03 03:19 PM

Not even close - catcher or no, he can't touch the numbers Bonds & Pujols are
putting up.

Johndaigle1 August 13th 03 05:50 PM

Not even close - catcher or no, he can't touch the numbers Bonds & Pujols are
putting up.

ahh yes he can, look at his slugging %?

Ron B. August 13th 03 11:48 PM

On 12 Aug 2003 09:35:03 GMT, (Johndaigle1) wrote:

9if the season ended today?

gotta give him a look

free online poker tournaments with real cash prizes, no gimmicks
go to:
http://www.geocities.com/puddingskin...assic_tan.html

Unfortunately for him, it's been Pujols' year so far.

Ron
http://rbjorn1.home.comcast.net/

Johndaigle1 August 14th 03 12:26 AM

dude hes a catcher...look at the production those teams are gettin at catcher,
and look at the production the braves are gettin at pujols and bonds respective
spots...

javy is the nl mvp case closed....

Only4Ebay August 14th 03 02:05 AM

javy is the nl mvp case closed....

Not gonna happen....unless Bonds and Pujols both die between now and the end of
the season.

If the season ended today Lopez would be lucky to get in the top 5.

Rattlehead August 14th 03 09:11 PM

"Only4Ebay" wrote in message
javy is the nl mvp case closed....

Not gonna happen....unless Bonds and Pujols both die between now and the

end of
the season.

Then they would be honorary MVP's ...

L8r,
Rattlehead

Johndaigle1 August 14th 03 09:18 PM

ok solomon, how about this...the cards win the central and i give my vote to
albert
they dont and i split it between barry and javy...

BlackJet76 August 16th 03 04:01 AM

9if the season ended today?

gotta give him a look
BRBR

Of course will give him a look, right after Pujols, Bonds, and Sosa that is.

BlackJet76 August 16th 03 04:06 AM

I first thought that this was a Blackjet thread, but it's not so
ridiculous. BRBR

Look at my responses to this thread, mainly the one about Piazza. You will see
I'm not a fool like this guy or even yourself.