CollectingBanter

-   Card discussions (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Vintage Mantle/Ryan Up For Sale on Ebay Priced to Sell Quick!! (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=183659)

[email protected] August 15th 06 01:28 AM

Vintage Mantle/Ryan Up For Sale on Ebay Priced to Sell Quick!!

I have priced the fabulous and gourgeous 1968 Mantle/Mays/Killebrew
SuperStars on Ebay for
quick sale. This card may grade in the mid-9s, I know it is at least a
near mint/mint card.
Check it out for yourself at this link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

Also the OUTSTANDING 1974 Topps #20 of Nolan Ryan another very hi-grade
card can be found at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

These are priced to move. Dealers these are priced at wholesale value
and most likely can be
flipped for a quick profit!! Happy bidding