CollectingBanter

-   Baseball (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   66% of book. all cards near mint to mint (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=58680)

daniel keefe August 23rd 04 08:32 PM

66% of book. all cards near mint to mint

I have stars, sets, minor stars, and commons for sale. I am looking to move
them. Not looking to make a fortune. all cards are nearmint to mint. send me
an email and we can see what I might have that you need. I am also willing
to move in quantity, I have a huge collection of cards that are just taking
up
room now that I have stopped collecting. Most cards are from 1998 and
earlier