CollectingBanter

-   Autographs (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Two yesterday, nothing today (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=321383)

Joe August 18th 12 08:57 PM

Two yesterday, nothing today

Well, got my mail very late after spending hrs at the VA ER about my knee, long story, but had 2 successes waiting for me and a RTS, here ya go:

Baseball
Wright, Clyde, 528 Jeanine Ave, Anaheim, CA 92806, 2 signed IC's, he sent a signed TC and a religious pamphlet.
Bando, Chris, 5592 Dracena St, Santee, CA 92071-5626, 2 signed IC's,

Working towards 2000 baseball successes, got 26 more to go, maybe this year, been 12 yrs in the making.

RTS
Star Trek
Enberg, Alexander, c/o Talentworks, 3500 W Olive Ave, #1400, Burbank, CA 91505-5512, "Not at this address", anyone got a better address?

A week down, a new cartridge for the printer and maybe something going out next week, after not sending out anything for 1 1/2 weeks, luck to all,

Joe

"Once A Blue, Always A Blue"