CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Trade a rock-ola cd-8 1015 for a 45 rpm verson of the rock-ola (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=8617)

GHall88073 October 26th 04 09:00 PM

Trade a rock-ola cd-8 1015 for a 45 rpm verson of the rock-ola

If anyone wants to trade let me know

Charlie Maier October 27th 04 05:43 AM

Rockola did not make a 45RPM Bubbler. You are looking for a
Rowe/Antique Apparatus or a Wurlitzer for 45 RPM. Where are you
located?
Good Luck,
Charlie

pinjuke November 20th 04 02:10 PM

Rockola did make a 45 rpm bubbler. Copy this link and paste it in your
address bar http://www.crewcut.com/how/rockola45bubbler.jpg and you will
see a picture of the Rockola Bubbler. I took this picture at the coin-op
show in St. Charles (Chicago) last weekend. An AMI mechanism is used in
the Rockola cabinet. The rockola bubbler was discontinued about 10 years
ago.

Jim Murphy November 20th 04 06:44 PM

Everybody made a replication bubbler. Antique Aparatus, Rockola, Seeburg,
AMI and of course the original replicator of their own original Wurlitzer. I
have seen them all. Jim

lkaboutcollecting.com...

Charlie Maier November 21st 04 05:48 PM

"Jim Murphy" wrote in message ...
Everybody made a replication bubbler. Antique Aparatus, Rockola, Seeburg,
AMI and of course the original replicator of their own original Wurlitzer. I
have seen them all. Jim

"pinjuke" wrote in message
lkaboutcollecting.com...
Rockola did make a 45 rpm bubbler. Copy this link and paste it in your
address bar http://www.crewcut.com/how/rockola45bubbler.jpg and you will
see a picture of the Rockola Bubbler. I took this picture at the coin-op
show in St. Charles (Chicago) last weekend. An AMI mechanism is used in
the Rockola cabinet. The rockola bubbler was discontinued about 10 years
ago.

Show me where it says ROCKOLA on that cabinet!! That machine was made
by Antique Apparatus BEFORE they bought the ROCKOLA Company. It has
nothing to do with Rockola, uses no Rockola parts. AA built these
machines, buying the mechs from ROWE. They then sold them for home
machines under the AA name. Machines wer also so to Rowe, who sold
them with the ROWE name on them. When AA bought Rockola in 1992, they
stopped all 45rpm production. ROCKOLA DID NOT BUILD A 45rpm BUBBLER.
Be aware that Antique Apparatus no longer supports any repair and very
few parts for these machines. Your best bet is going to Bruce
WEntworth for repairs and for parts ROWE.

Charlie Maier November 21st 04 06:06 PM

One other thing, the ROCKOLA BUBBLER was not discontinued!! They are
still being made and sales are strong. As with all AA/Rockola jukes
they are CD players, or in the case of commercial cabintes also,
downloaders.