CollectingBanter

-   Dolls (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   We survived the Flood sale! 1 year later! (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=273738)

Mike the Vike in IOWA! June 6th 09 11:03 PM

We survived the Flood sale! 1 year later!

Hi all!

Well it has been 1 year since the June 8 flood here in Mason City, Iowa.

We are still reassembling the warehouse. The store is back to more or less
normal.

We will be celebrating by taking all of those who helped us clean and
remodel
the store out to dinner Monday night!

For you our customers we will be having a 1 day sale. From noon Sunday June
9 PM Monday, June 8, central time we will offer 10 % off all in stock items.
Also all
orders over $100.00 will get FREE SHIPPING in the USA 48 states.

Alaska, Puerto Rico, and Hawaii, will get ½ price on shipping.

Insurance is extra.

International customers 10 % off and we will waive the handling fees so all
you
pay is exact shipping.

When you get to the checkout page use codeword floodanniv .

I hope you all have a safe weekend!

Carmen and Mike Tickal

Feel free to order from our web site at any time!

For Barbie Dolls, Comic Books, Toys, & More - Visit our web site at
http://www.dustcatchers.com http://www.dustcatchers.com/

$ .99 Cent Comic Books - Visit our web site at
http://www.99centcomicsonline.com
http://www.99centcomicsonline.com/

We invite you to join our Yahoo newsgroup. We will send out updates when new
products arrive, & any sales going on.

Your Old Friends Doll Shop
21 5th St SW
Mason City, Iowa 50401