CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Seeburg TSA1 Amp (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=325295)

DesotoFireflite December 5th 19 09:31 PM

Seeburg TSA1 Amp

I am trying to update a Seeburg TSA1 "Code A" amp to a "Code F" to make is
sound better. I can't find any
schematics with parts listings for anything but a "Code A". Does anyone have
the update info for the
capacitors with schematics, or am I better off finding a TSA3 amp. I'm also
looking for a set of the DS160
wing speakers to put on my LPC1 box which was an option. Thanks in advance.

C.G.

SysOp: C.G. Learn, AKA: DesotoFireflite
Valhalla Home Services! - (Synchronet) - bbs.valhallabbs.com
Valhalla II! - (GAP) - bbs.valhallabbs.com:24
A Gamers Paradise - Over 150 Registered Online Game Doors!

Play Trade Wars Between 10 Other BBS's On Valhalla's Trade Wars Game Server!
6 Fantastic Games Underway, Come Play Today!
--- Synchronet 3.17a-Win32 NewsLink 1.108
Valhalla Home Services! - Over 100 Online Games! - telnet://valhalla.synchro.net

John Robertson December 6th 19 12:12 AM

Seeburg TSA1 Amp

On 2019/12/05 12:31 p.m., DesotoFireflite wrote:
I am trying to update a Seeburg TSA1 "Code A" amp to a "Code F" to make is
sound better. I can't find any
schematics with parts listings for anything but a "Code A". Does anyone have
the update info for the
capacitors with schematics, or am I better off finding a TSA3 amp. I'm also
looking for a set of the DS160
wing speakers to put on my LPC1 box which was an option. Thanks in advance.

C.G.

Typically when I am working on older amps of a series I pull out the
later schematics to see what changes were made.

For the TSA amps I do have some notes he

https://flippers.com/Seeburg-trblshoot.html (first clickable link in the
text)

I have some cross-reference parts lists he

https://flippers.com/seeburgx.html

Hope those help!

John :-#)#

SysOp: C.G. Learn, AKA: DesotoFireflite
Valhalla Home Services! - (Synchronet) - bbs.valhallabbs.com
Valhalla II! - (GAP) - bbs.valhallabbs.com:24
A Gamers Paradise - Over 150 Registered Online Game Doors!

Play Trade Wars Between 10 Other BBS's On Valhalla's Trade Wars Game Server!
6 Fantastic Games Underway, Come Play Today!
--- Synchronet 3.17a-Win32 NewsLink 1.108
Valhalla Home Services! - Over 100 Online Games! - telnet://valhalla.synchro.net

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com

DesotoFireflite December 6th 19 09:45 PM

Seeburg TSA1 Amp

To: John Robertson
Seeburg TSA1 Amp
By: John Robertson to alt.collecting.juke-boxes on Thu Dec 05 2019 03:12 pm

JR For the TSA amps I do have some notes he

Awesome, thanks so much. That is exactly what I needed for troubleshooting. I'm
used to the older tube amps, and this is the first transistor amp I've ever
attempted to work on.

This juke is in very bad condition, so I've got my work cut out for me.

Thanks for the help.

SysOp: C.G. Learn, AKA: DesotoFireflite
Valhalla Home Services! - (Synchronet) - bbs.valhallabbs.com
Valhalla II! - (GAP) - bbs.valhallabbs.com:24
A Gamers Paradise - Over 150 Registered Online Game Doors!

Play Trade Wars Between 10 Other BBS's On Valhalla's Trade Wars Game Server!
6 Fantastic Games Underway, Come Play Today!

--- Old farts never die! They just smell that way...