CollectingBanter

-   General Discussion (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Some troublemakers. (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=273835)

rodney June 7th 09 02:40 PM

Some troublemakers.

The Duchess again, and the Swiss Zealot.....
http://cjoint.com/?ghpKNrxJDG

Asia-translation June 8th 09 11:03 AM

Some troublemakers.

To digress, Bomba was not the only 19th Century potentate to object to
having his portrait sullied. The Pant Sachiv Rao of Bhor lay awake at
night worrying about the very same thing:

http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/g...nt=BhorSG3.jpg

Tony

rodney June 8th 09 11:09 AM

Some troublemakers.

....and so did the postal clerk, I would imagine.
too bad if you sneezed whilst striking.

Thanks for the image, never seen that cancellation before.