CollectingBanter

-   General Discussion (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Stamps Available for Veterans? (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=323831)

mmhorvat November 21st 16 01:31 AM

Stamps Available for Veterans?

Hello!

I was a sergeant in the Army artillery in Viet Nam. In 1970, I was wounded fairly badly and I am NOW STILL a 100% combat disabled veteran.

I have been a stamp collector since third grade. When the "Little Recession" hit in 2008, I had to sell it...off it went to Mystic. I really miss it and wonder if there is still a veteran's stamp source? There used to be one when I was in Lions in the 2000s.

My physical disabilities make it difficult to use stamp hinges, so I am saving for hingeless albums.

Oh, by the way, just turned 70.

Cordially,

Mike