CollectingBanter

-   Coins (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Cyprus (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=175075)

gogu May 25th 06 05:45 AM

Cyprus

gogu wrote:
? "batriodis" ?????? ??? ??????
oups.com...

For the record I was in Cyprus in 1974 I AM GREEK CYPRIOT, I AM GREEK
ORTHODOX , as for intellectualising left wing Turkish loving traitores
pathetic liberal Greeks , I mean 'Pheonisians' what crap, especially
those who have not had family killed in the 50s 60s and 70s by filthy
in bred Turks , i detest your traitors attitue more than the Turks. No
I wont stop hating them , and i defy any one to try and make me. All
Greeks unify and remember who and what you are.

If you are a Christian as you say you should know that hating does not exist
in the Christian faith...
Especially hating an entire people!

PS
I am not a "...intellectualizing left wing..." ;-)
And I am a Pontian Greek who

ROMANIAN IMPOSTOR ALERT

GOGU BRINCOVEANU IS A FAKE GREEK

A WANNABE, DYING TO RID HIMSELF OF HIS YEEFTOS ROMANIAN NATIONALITY BUT
REJECTED AS A GREEK BY REAL GREEKS

PC May 26th 06 02:43 AM

Cyprus

"gogu" wrote in message
oups.com...

ROMANIAN IMPOSTOR ALERT

GOGU BRINCOVEANU IS A FAKE GREEK

A WANNABE, DYING TO RID HIMSELF OF HIS YEEFTOS ROMANIAN NATIONALITY BUT
REJECTED AS A GREEK BY REAL GREEKS

As if we give a rat's ass...

A.E. Gelat May 26th 06 06:33 PM

Cyprus

PC, this is what the trolls want, attention. There was no point to your
comment. Don't feed them and they will die of hunger

Tony

"PC" wrote in message

"gogu" SNIP wrote in message

..

S N I P

As if we give a rat's ass...

Aram H. Haroutunian May 27th 06 11:19 AM

Cyprus

Neither one of you trimmed your headers. Please learn to do so in the
future. Or else unthinkingly invite the world to spam our NG,
Sheesh!!!!
Aram.
======================
On Fri, 26 May 2006 12:33:23 -0500, "A.E. Gelat"
wrote:

PC, this is what the trolls want, attention. There was no point to your
comment. Don't feed them and they will die of hunger

Tony

"PC" wrote in message

"gogu" SNIP wrote in message

.