CollectingBanter

-   Books (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Sorry Folks.... (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=137642)

PortProber July 17th 05 12:12 AM

Sorry Folks....

A very nice person has just informed me that auction post are not allowed
here.. No problem.. I won't be posting anymore.. thanx for letting me know.

Allison Turner- July 17th 05 02:29 AM

on Sat, 16 Jul 2005 23:12:41 GMT, PortProber stated:

A very nice person has just informed me that auction post are not allowed
here.. No problem.. I won't be posting anymore.. thanx for letting me know.

How wonderful of you to agree so readily. Would you be
interested in carrying on any conversations about book
collecting? Do you have particular interests?

-Allison
you never know...