CollectingBanter

-   Books (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Canada West Magazine by N.L. Barlee (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=123019)

3roundsaminute March 31st 05 05:48 AM

Canada West Magazine by N.L. Barlee

Hello,

Does anyone have old back issues of this magazine that they are
interested in selling. If so, then I am buying.

Best,

Greg

Hi Greg - I have some from the 60's. Please contact me at jm.friesen
@hotmail.com

Jane

Al West August 18th 12 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3roundsaminute (Post 277802)
Hello,

Does anyone have old back issues of this magazine that they are
interested in selling. If so, then I am buying.

Best,

Greg

Hi Greg I have the first four years complete (16 issues) Vol 1 No 1-4 Vol 2 No1-4
Vol 3 No 1-4 Vol 4 No 1-4 Vol 5 No 1 & 2

I also have the two color issue as well as Canada Illustrated Vol 1 No 1 & 2
Plus Sagebrush Country: South Okanagan and Pictograph Country: Semilkameen

And Best of Canada West, Guide to Gold Panning in BC, Gold Creeks and Ghost Towns and his project town called "Sandon - Canada West Restorations

Tonepatron August 15th 16 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al West (Post 692863)
Hi Greg I have the first four years complete (16 issues) Vol 1 No 1-4 Vol 2 No1-4
Vol 3 No 1-4 Vol 4 No 1-4 Vol 5 No 1 & 2

I also have the two color issue as well as Canada Illustrated Vol 1 No 1 & 2
Plus Sagebrush Country: South Okanagan and Pictograph Country: Semilkameen

And Best of Canada West, Guide to Gold Panning in BC, Gold Creeks and Ghost Towns and his project town called "Sandon - Canada West Restorations

Hi there,
Any chance he didnt get back to you and you still have them for sale??