CollectingBanter

-   Pens & Pencils (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Merry Christmas! (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=9663)

Nancy Handy December 25th 03 05:52 AM

Merry Christmas!

Wishing you and yours a joyous and peaceful Christmas! May you get the
pen of your dreams.

Nancy

[email protected] December 25th 03 04:24 PM

Merry Christmas to all!

My wife gave ma a beautiful Parker Duofold Jr Big Red for Christmas!!

Sally G. Waters December 26th 03 04:12 PM

My sister sent me a new Retro 51 Tornado fountain pen, broad nib, and I just
love it - actually sat down and wrote her a thank-you note last night, just
because I was using it to write everything I could possibly think of! Great
feel, and the first time I've used a broad point; I really like the broad
line (not TOO broad, but much bolder than I'm used to.) I've had the Tornado
rollerball for awhile, and love it - but the fountain pen is great!

Sally, happy librarian armed with a bold pen! (Scary, huh?)

. ..