CollectingBanter

-   Autographs (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Index Card protection (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=137864)

Corey July 18th 05 07:31 PM

Index Card protection

I've recently been getting some signed index cards of baseball legends and
am looking for a good method for protecting them. I was hoping to find
something similar to the rigid toploaders used for trading cards, but have
so far not come across any. Any suggestions?

Corey

[email protected] July 18th 05 08:20 PM

You can buy ridgid toploaders in the 4x6 size at shows or thru the
internet. Also look into plastic sheets in the 4 pocket size.

Den

Sue H July 18th 05 09:50 PM

Acutally, to store them in binders, you can get 3x5 size. You can fit
10 on a page (5 front and 5 back). If you want an order sheet, email
me.

For mailing, I usually just cut up 8x10 sheets in the corners and mail
with piece of cardboard. It's cheapest thing to do.