CollectingBanter

-   8 Track Tapes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Gasolin - Gasolin (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=320210)

DeserTBoB[_2_] January 11th 12 08:21 AM

Gasolin - Gasolin

On Tue, 3 Jan 2012 16:15:35 +0000, DanishMale
wrote:

Hi

I am looking for a 8-track tape with Gasolin'.

It was released in 1976 on the label EPIC as PEA 34149

That's a European release? I remember the cartridge.

Andy January 12th 12 09:25 AM

Gasolin - Gasolin

do or did you ever own a copy of that tape bob?
is it a good band and song?

--
AL'S COMPUTERS

DanishMale January 16th 12 05:27 PM

8 track tape is missing in my collection ;-) I do have LP versions of this item

DanishMale January 16th 12 05:27 PM

It's an US release

Andy January 17th 12 08:31 AM

Gasolin - Gasolin

Any chance you could post an mp3 version of the song on the music news
groups?

Andy;690361 Wrote:
do or did you ever own a copy of that tape bob?
is it a good band and song?

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
...-
-

DeserTBoB[_2_] January 26th 12 07:59 AM

Gasolin - Gasolin

On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 04:25:19 -0500, "Andy" wrote:

do or did you ever own a copy of that tape bob?
is it a good band and song?

No, Andy, never had it in my collection, but I do remember seeing a
copy years back. I had very little Euro tapes, most of them being CBS
product...nothing exciting!

DeserTBoB[_2_] January 26th 12 08:06 AM

Gasolin - Gasolin

On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 23:59:25 -0800, DeserTBoB
wrote:

On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 04:25:19 -0500, "Andy" wrote:

do or did you ever own a copy of that tape bob?
is it a good band and song?

No, Andy, never had it in my collection, but I do remember seeing a
copy years back. I had very little Euro tapes, most of them being CBS
product...nothing exciting!

If it was released on Epic, it was probably released in Holland. A
friend of mine had scads of '70s LPs and a few tapes from when he was
stationed over in Ramstein back in those days, and I'm sure that's
where I saw it. I honestly cannot remember the music!