CollectingBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Netherlands early 1800's postal history on Ebay (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=246524)

Mark Bardell[_3_] April 7th 08 07:53 PM

Netherlands early 1800's postal history on Ebay

I am just breaking down a collection of over 140 early stampless covers from
1780's - 1840's. The first batch have been listed today, many interesting
covers with some nice cancellations.

See ebay seller ID Cobbie10 or click the small url shown below which will
take you directly to all of my listed lots :

http://tinyurl.com/5ec2p6

--

Still looking for any collections / estates etc. to break down and sell on
Ebay. The service I offer only charges you 25% of the final sale price. I