CollectingBanter

-   8 Track Tapes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   8-track deck values plummet into the basement (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=150627)

66fourdoor November 1st 05 11:49 AM

8-track deck values plummet into the basement

It's been a while since I perused the Ebay deck listings- there's only
268 listings- the entire page is listed below $10 opening bid-and many
are below $5- and many of the listings in the player category are tapes
!

what a DEAD market ! but a nice buyers' market to boot...

has it finally come full circle ?

what I see happening is, people who are not computer or Ebay savvy, are
taking their decks to these Ebay store consignment drop off locations-
and these stores are FLOODING the Ebay market with 10 decks at a time
for $10

take your pick- Akai-Wollensak-GE-Pioneer-can all be had for $25 each
or less !