CollectingBanter

-   Worldwide Stamps (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Are these valuable? (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=11495)

D November 13th 03 03:31 AM

Are these valuable?

I found a small collection of stamps, and am trying to figure out if they're
of any value or not. I know it's hard to tell without pictures, but, maybe
there's a website out there with pictures and values for me to easily look
them up on? I hesitate going to a Stamp shop in fear that they tell me
they're only worth $5, and they're really worth $500! LOL...

Mostly they're Russian stamps from the 1970's or so- ranging in years. All
ships, sports/olympics, flowers/plants, gliders, etc. Even some Romanian
stamps as well. Can someone help? Obviously I'm not a stamp collector, so go
easy on the flames please... ;)
Thanks