CollectingBanter

-   Cards:- non-sport (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   WTB or T: 1996 Topps Star Wars Finest Refractors (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=19252)

Brian July 18th 03 12:20 PM

WTB or T: 1996 Topps Star Wars Finest Refractors

WTB or T: 1996 Topps Star Wars Finest Refractors:

LMK what M/NM cards you have for sale or trade (mainly in the U.S.), by
e-mail please. Be sure to edit my anti-spam return address.

I also have many other SW cards and sets if you are looking for any --
e-mail to me your want list (and zip code for shipping estimate).

Thanks,
Brian

Mars53 July 18th 03 10:06 PM

Can you send me a list of what cards you sre in need of and I'll check my stock
tomorrow. Do you need any of the insert cards from this set?

Remember with each order we ship a FREE promo item too.....

A HREF="http://www.amazon.com/seller/mars53" Visit my Amazon member's
page./A