CollectingBanter

-   Cards:- non-sport (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   What are some good sources for pricing of cards? (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=19197)

[email protected] July 11th 03 07:50 PM

What are some good sources for pricing of cards?

Are there reputable magazines or web sites that collectors
of NON-sports trading cards find useful?

I am frequently asked for resources for determining the value of
particular cards, etc. and would love to find some good reesources.

--
The Tenth Annual Tcl/Tk Conference URL: http://www.tcl.tk/community/tcl2003

Greg Geerts July 11th 03 10:28 PM

This is the best there is: http://www.nonsportupdate.com/

The website has info on subscriptions as well as single
copies of the magazine. It also has the "Card Talk"
forum with nearly 1000 members that range from the new
collector to the life-long expert as well as representatives
from some of the card manufacturers. Hope this helps.

Greg