CollectingBanter

-   Cards:- non-sport (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Make Huge $$$$'s through Statistics & Probability (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=19182)

DavidHW68 July 9th 03 10:19 PM

Make Huge $$$$'s through Statistics & Probability

First off, I don't need your money, What I need is for you to PAY ATTENTION.
THAT IS ALL. I will show you how I make a 100% profit on 75% of my
investments. You don't need to be a Rocket Scientist to know what winning
better than 3 out of every 4 bets means financially and you can start at any
level you wish. Each of my clients made over $400,000.00 last year. Most of
them started off making 3 figure investments.
When you get to my website http://www.theStatman.net you are going to see
that I use a combination of:
Bayesian Analysis,
Stochastic Statistical Forecasting,
Numerical Projection,
Statistical Inference,
Time Series and Forecasting,
Advanced Methods for Partial Differential Equations.
I use these methods to produce probability factors on each event. We only move
on those Events with Probability factors of better than 80%. These are the
same methods I used for twenty years on Wall Street doing "Market Trend
Analysis." The Major difference is the amount of time it takes to get your
financial return. How does a average of 3 hours sound?.
I fully understand any Skeptisism, just take two minutes and see what I'm
doing and I Guarentee you'll want to know more.
One step at a time,,, Come see what I mean: http://www.theStatman.net